Back home for Christmas...


Hey Guys!

This is a little different kind of blog post today. More of an update and what I'm up too. Normally I post every Wednesday, but I kind of slipped up this week due to being home and it's been one mega busy week!


Let me update you :)

First of all, on Wednesday last week my gorgeous new little sweet face was born, the new edition to our family, my nephew Cole. He quickly stole all of our hearts with his little face. I honestly love him so much, its a love like no other... him and my other beautiful nephew and niece. So, for the majority of last weekend I was getting so many cuddles... just look at his toes!!


Other than cooing over the little prince, I had my gorgeous niece over for a sleepover and we had the best time, I've not seen her in so long because of being at uni and I miss her so much. She's growing up so much and time is flying by.

Then came a massive deadline that will make or break if I get into my second year of my course at uni, so I was stressing about that but hopefully fingers crossed I've passed.


But for most of this week I've been working. I'm a seasonal colleague which is great because when I'm not at uni I have a job to go home to and earn that little extra bit of money, to pay for my car and to save up. I mean, I think this has been the busiest I have been. Working in retail at Christmas is a killer! I've been trained to do click and collect as well as checkout operating and I swear I was on my feet for a full 7 hours and my feet are soreeee :(

I'm so glad to be home to see all my family but I've not had one minute to chill apart from yesterday when I saw my besties and went to Trafford to celebrate mine and Raeesa's birthday. I love a good catchup and a cheeky nando's, it was bliss x I also had chance to have a catch up with my friend jess and her mum, was lovely.


Anyway for the rest of the week I'm working, even on my birthday and on Christmas eve which is gutting :( but it's not too bad and I can't wait to eat my weight in pigs in blankets and chocolate and also give my fam their pressies! Praying they love them!

Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely Christmas! I'll see you next week on Wednesday :) for a boxing day blog post and maybe just maybe a little Crimbo and birthday haul.

lots of love always, Chloe xx

P.S. Forever sorry this is a late blog post, I promise to always post at least once a week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Travel Playlist:

My university room tour:

Taking life at your own speed limit...