Lonely Planet - My Picture Bucket list:

If I had all the money in the world I would travel everywhere. But I don't so I guess a girl can dream haha.

There are many places I wish I could go to. I have a bucket list that I so want to tick off. I have currently five ticked off already: America, Tenerife, Lanzarote, Amsterdam and Switzerland. In each place I've travelled around and really found the places I love. In America I have been to Florida, Orlando and I've been to New York. In Tenerife I have explored both the north and the south. I think I know Tenerife inside and out.

Anyway, I always get side tracked, I have a huge passion for travel and like many of you know I aim to be a travel writer one day. So, as it's a passion of mine I started exploring the Lonely Planet more and I adore the site and all the materials they create.

For this post, I've decided to explore their site and show you some pictures they have up on their socials and images that others have created too, just so we can all look at them in awe. This isn't sponsored I just thought I'd share my must go to places, the places I want to go.

So first that came up was Lyon in France.

(The creator of this image is: Pedro Szekely)

The first place that caught my heart was Lyon in France. I think the images of the area are beautiful. On lonely planet the description is so enticing, explaining how the tourism life is beyond amazing, with gorgeous museums, good bars and a fantastic shopping experience. This to me is a perfect mix. I love a good site seeing trip!

Copenhagen, Denmark




Copenhagen caught my eye, I think the scenery is so so pretty. The area is stunning with all the bustling bikes and people exploring the beautiful city. Nyhavn canal drew me in because of the lovely coloured apartments along the canal. Lonely Planet makes emphasis on the outdoor cafes and bars along the canal, they look amazing for a sunny day.

Miami, USA

(The creator of this image is: Pom')

I adore this place, never been but seen so many wonderful images. I follow Saffron Barker and watcher her Youtube vids and her recent trip to Miami made me want to travel here so much more than I already do! Lonely Planet says Miami has beautiful beaches and a buzzing nightlife. I think one of the reasons I want to head here is for the food!

Panama


(The creator of this image is: © Vilainecrevette / Shutterstock)

When I saw this pic it made me want to head to Panama straight away. I love a sunny holiday, I do love going to city breaks but having a sunbathe on the beach is great. Panama offers white sand beaches and tropical rainforests, which to me sounds ace.

Maldives


This is the holiday that I'm sure everyone wants to go on!
The Maldives has been a place I've wanted to visit forever, it's such a picturesque holiday destination. 
The Lonely Planet describes that the Maldives has "Unrivalled luxury, stunning white-sand beaches and an amazing underwater world make Maldives an obvious choice for a true holiday of a lifetime."

Hawaii


This place has been the one place I have ALWAYS wanted to visit and I mean always. Hawaii is such a surreal and gorgeous place. I want to visit the vast amount of beaches, explore the volcanoes and technicolour coral reefs. Oh my goodness, I need to be here. The one place in Hawaii I want to visit is Waikiki beach. I mean look at it!

I hope you enjoyed this little where I want to go, what's on my bucket list kind of post. I adore these kind of posts and hope I can tick some more places off my bucketlist. I hope you're having a lovely day!

Love you always,
Chloe xx

(All the images are copyright to the Lonely Planet and others, I take no credit and I will give credit where appropriate.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Travel Playlist:

Taking life at your own speed limit...

How I keep myself motivated with Online Uni