My Travel Playlist:

I love travelling and as many of you will know I’ve recently come back from my holiday to Tenerife and I’m gutted! It was such a wonderful holiday and I loved spending time with my family.

For this blog post, I thought I would piece together my favourite songs at the minute that I loved whilst travelling on flight, whilst getting ready on holiday and the ones I loved whilst chilling around the pool.

The playlist has way over 100 songs so I'm going to add a list for you to browse.

So there is a mixture.

I am obsessed with Lewis Capaldi at the minute, he is amazing! I can't get enough of his recent album, obsessed.

I'm also loving all the old summer classics that will always get me in the mood like Summer by Calvin Harris, Whistle by Flo Rida and lastly, Despacito.

Not only the old classics I'm loving the new ones like High Hopes and I Don't Care. These songs are great.

All in all, I think this playlist is just a big pile of all the songs I like and listened too at any point during my holiday, especially whilst on the plane or sunbathing around the pool.

If your heading away this year, where are you off too and what is in your travel playlist? Would love to know!!

Anyway, I'm back at work now so it’s back to being home and working my butt off for some money! I hope you’re all doing well!

Love you always,
Chloe xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I keep myself motivated with Online Uni

Taking life at your own speed limit...