What I do whilst on a plane:

Long flights or flights in general can get boring if you don't have anything to do. I often, however, take way too much stuff in my carry on bag that it becomes impossible to get bored on a flight.

There are many things you can do to keep yourself entertained whilst on the plane. I find it so uncomfortable to nap on a plane, my neck feels awkward on the seat and even rested on the side of the plane if I'm in a window seat. So I rarely nap on a flight.

So what do I do instead...

READ:


I love reading a good book, this is the main thing I do when I'm away on holiday. I always take two books and I always finish them both.

I think this is such a handy tip. I know a lot of my friends are not into reading much but even if you pick up a couple of magazines before you head away, I think it's so worth it. 

It's also nice to escape into another reality whilst being on the flight, if you're surrounded by annoying things, you can just get lost in a good book. 

MUSIC:






Listening to your favourite tracks is another good idea when on a flight. Music can add up the hours even when you think you've only been listening for five minutes. My travel playlist has six hours worth of music.. a little too much but a great variety.

Music can take you to whole other planet, it's fab. 

Also having the perfect travel playlist you won't get bored. 

MAKE BLOG POST IDEAS:

I reckon I'll be doing this a lot on my flight to Tenerife this year. I love writing as you all know and I think being on a plane with so many hours to spare it's the perfect opportunity to pick up a pad and pen and create blog posts. 

Then when I get to my destination I can relax and have the best time.

SNACKS:



I mean this is a no brainer. Snacks are the way forward. How can you get bored when you're eating the best snacks. I love to go for something savoury like Pringles or rhubarb and custard sweets and even something chewy like Starburst. 

Also, eating snacks whilst watching something is the perfect way to let time fly by. 

NETFLIX:
This is going to be my absolute best friend on the plane. I love watching programmes and this gives me a chance to catch up on any series I've not had chance to see. 

As some of you will know, I've been loving Gilmore Girls and Greys Anatomy is my new found love.
I'm going to be binge watching these on the flight there and back... I just hope you can download them.

I will also be downloading many films I've already seen a hundred times, lol.

APPS ON MY PHONE:



This is something I often do on a flight. I love playing on my games, like Lost Island and Toy Blast. I can't ever get enough of them. 

This is probably one of my break activities. If I want a minute from reading I'll just have a mess around on my phone. 

NINTENDO:



Last but not least, my Nintendo.

I play on Mario so much. This will be my forever favourite game on the Nintendo and I just know I'm going to love it when on the plane.

That's if I don't steal my boyfriends Switch and have a go on that haha, we shall see. 

Anyway, I hope you're all having a fab summer, or a fab week and if you have a holiday coming up I hope these tips help you out.

Love you always,
Chloe xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Travel Playlist:

Taking life at your own speed limit...

How I keep myself motivated with Online Uni