The Chilled Playlist.


Hello! Hope you're doing well! For today's post I thought I would mix it up a little. The Chilled Playlist - this is one that I often listen to when I'm in the bath, relaxing with a face-mask on, or feeling like I need a breather! When I need to relax but also feel in the mood for a little sing along! I bloody love it, I hope you do too...

Each of these songs have a different meaning to me. I love Shawn Mendes for one, he's literally my future husband... sorry Ben haha. Any song from A Star is Born is a hit for me... I love that playlist so much, could listen to it for hours! Tom Walker and Lewis Capaldi have become some of my favourite artists recently, their voices and songs are amazing. One Direction forever yeah? haha, Louis you were always my favourite. Lukas Graham's new song Love Someone is probs my current favourite song! George Ezra always brings out the best songs... he's my dad's favourite. James Arthur is like Adele, an absolute classic! An oldie but a goodie... You're Beautiful by James Blunt. Lastly, 1950 by King Princess - I adore this song!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Travel Playlist:

How I keep myself motivated with Online Uni

Taking life at your own speed limit...