Five places to go during Spring:

Hey you beautiful bunch, I've missed writing frequently but I've had serious writers block and so many exams that I've needed to revise for! No excuse I know!!

Anyway, todays post is all about getting out of the house in this glorious weather and exploring places when the sun is shining!

1: The Park:
I love going to the park with the family or even friends and having a cute picnic, eating all the good foods and simply enjoying life. including feeding the ducks and getting an ice cream from the cafe, Fredrick's ice cream is the best!! It's a dream when the sun is out and I loveeeee visiting places like this. A little stroll, a chill on the picnic blanket and soaking up all the sun. My fave park at the minute is Avenham Park in Preston, such a pretty place!

2: The Garden:

I know this sounds silly, but the best times are ones spent with your family in the garden. We make so many memories during spring and summer just by being in the garden, having the best laughs, eating the best food especially when dad gets the BBQ out, can't beat being out all day until the sunsets and then making a fire. Honestly this is the best time!!

3: The Seaside:
Many people don't like Blackpool but honestly I love going here when the weather is warmer. Having a walk down the promenade and eating fish and chips and having the best time in the arcades, makes a child so happy and it's pretty good for the oldies too. My favourite part is the many donuts that are eaten, can't beat a seaside donut!

4: A trip abroad:
I love travelling if you haven't guessed so already. Getting excited for the lead up to going away is the most amazing feeling and I'm so excited to be going away with Ben and my family in June... excitingggg times. I love going out buying new clothes and then when you get away, exploring the city, eating delicious food and sunbathing for hours. The beach babe tan.

5: The pub:
I think this obviously had to be in the mix, I love going out with my parents to a pub garden and having drinks, without a care in the world. Honestly the best way to spend the summer days!!

I hope you liked this post! Let me know where you head out to this spring/summer, I would love some recommendations!

Love you always,

Chloe xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Travel Playlist:

How I keep myself motivated with Online Uni

Taking life at your own speed limit...