The Body Shop: Handcream!

It's been a long while since I did a beauty post so I thought I'd update you on my most recent love of hand creams and moisturisers!! 


I've never been a person who ventures into buying hand creams and moisturisers, I've always used other random beauty products but never ventured out of my comfort zone. Recently one of my friends at uni told me about The Body Shop hand creams and I just had to venture out there and give them a go... so here we are, my new found obsession. 

I think my favourite scent from their hand cream collection is the coconut one for sure, this literally reminds me of holidays. I am also crushing over the strawberry scented one it's so nice!

Let's talk about how handy it is...


The size of the bottle is perfect for travelling, with it only being 30ml, I can put this in my travel bag so my hands stay nice and moisturised when I get on a plane that sucks all the moister out of you! Also it is the perfect handbag size. It's perfect for my makeup bag and doesn't take top too much space, very portable.

Let's talk about the packaging...


I think this is a really cute packaged product. It's small and each scent has it's own colour so the coconut has the brown colour that is essentially the colour of a coconut. I love the shape of the product too, the lid is a twisty cap and so easy to get in to.

Let's talk about the product...


So the part you've all been waiting for. Tried to show you the consistency but I know it looks weird hahaha.

The formula for the hand cream is so light and easy to apply, it is a gel cream consistency so it absorbs into the skin quickly for a lovely soft finish, it's dreamy!! You can feel the instant hydration.

Some hand creams that I have previously tried are very oily and the feeling isn't the best but the Body Shop ones are so nice and never leave your hands feeling oily, just the right amount of hydrated and soft!

On The Body Shop website they say their product is made from community trade organic virgin coconut oil from Samoa, Polynesia. This basically says to me my skin is getting natural products and no artificial chemicals! Which really is a ten out of ten rating from me! I'm in awe with this product!

I think I forgot to mention that all of their products are cruelty free! This is amazing!!

After washing and washing my hands all day they become so dry so this little essential in my handbag has changed my skin for the better and I won't go back to not using it. It is now a staple in my daily routine!!

Other bits I'm dying to try out...

- Fresh Nude BB cream: This is new to the body shop but I've been trying to find a BB cream for the longest time. I love wearing foundation but with the weather getting hotter I want to try out a lighter coverage but still something that makes my skin glow - I'm going to give this a go!

- Strawberry Body Butter: I've tried the body butters before but I'm loving the smell of the Strawberry products at the minute so really want to try this one out. I've also been recommended the Hemp products because they are effective to get rid of dry skin, so I would love to give both of these a go!

Hope you've enjoyed this little beauty post, I've not done one for a while and it was much needed, just wanted to also add that this is in no way an advertisement, this is my own opinions and The Body Shop have nothing to do with this!

Are there any other products you want to me to review? Let me know!

Love you always,

Chloe xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Travel Playlist:

How I keep myself motivated with Online Uni

Taking life at your own speed limit...