Ready Steady Glow!


Helloooo again you lovely bunch,


It's been one of those weeks where life is just crap. Someone dear to me passed away on Friday and it's been a struggle. However, yesterday I got all my glow gear on and celebrated with my godmother and mum for Dementia at Media City, what an amazing night. 


First of all we started the night off with a cheeky trip to Nando's and on the tram two lovely people sponsored us for our walk. Of course I had my usual lemon and herb wrap with fries and garlic bread with some amazing perinaise sauce. We sat and glowed ourselves up in the middle of Nando's - cracking all the glow sticks and I'm not going to lie we got some really funny looks. 


I wore a bright pink tutu and leg warmers with glitter all over my face, such a funny yet outgoing outfit, it was great. 

We then made our way to the Piazza where we met up with lots of other inspirational walkers, we wrote a little note and attached it to the memory tree. 



Then the music began, everyone started to dance to the warm up of Zumba - the funny part was that I couldn't see the woman; so me, mum and my godmother danced our own little dances, was funny.

Then the walk began. 



We walked 5 km and it was such a great atmosphere. People singing, smiling and having an amazing time. Everyone coming together to remember someone they have lost from the awful illness. 




After 45 minutes we had completed the walk and although it was freezing out and we were close to the water, the walk was amazing!

We got a pink medal and got the tram home.


I love Media City and so hope to work here one day, such a pretty place!

If you ever think about getting involved in fundraising you really should. A cure for so many illnesses need to be found, especially for Dementia and Cancer.

These illnesses have taken too many people away from us. Too many good hearted people who wanted to live.

My uncle passed away on Friday from Cancer and my family is heartbroken, a cure needs to be found. 

I'm thinking of doing a skydive to raise money for Cancer, if you reckon I should, please leave me a comment below, all the support helps!

Love you always,

Chloe xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Travel Playlist:

How I keep myself motivated with Online Uni

Taking life at your own speed limit...