TV series I've been loving...

Am I the only one who is obsessed with tv series? Nope probably not, but omg I absolutely love series.


Honestly, if I could lounge in my living room or in my bed and watch the TV I would, I'm the queen of being lazy!

There has been so many good series out at the minute, but also old classics that I reckon I will love forever. So on this blog post I thought I'd share my current favourites!

Jane the Virgin will forever now be one of my favourite TV shows. I didn't give it a chance when it first came out because I didn't think it was anything I would be interested in. But let me tell you. When I started university in September and I'd already re-watched Gossip Girl twice, I needed something new to watch and this is perfect! I fell in love with this show as soon as I watched episode one. Try this out, if you're uncertain go for it because now I'm absolutely gutted that this is the last season.


Dead to me is another new favourite of mine. There is only one season out at the minute and its such a binge-watch TV show, I love it. It's different from what I normally go for, including the fact that the episodes are crime related but in a fun way, it is a programme that you feel you have to carry on watching to find out what happens next. The episodes are also around half an hour an episode and that is so good for me. Something easy and fun to watch. Would defo recommend.


Friends has been a long time favourite of mine. I love this show. It's another easy watch show that I can put on in the background whilst doing something else, like revision. I can't revise in complete silence so its always nice to have something on in the background. Also, the amount of phrases and puns I have gotten from this show, its crazy haha. I would recommend this but I know that most of my friends love this already so it wouldn't be a recommendation to watch it for the first time probably to re watch it lol.


The Vampire Diaries is my all time favourite show ever! I would recommend this to everyone. It's so good and there are so many series to watch. I love the people who play the characters they fit so well and this makes the show ten times better. Not only do I love the characters but the romance that is shown on screen is amazing! I don't think any other show will beat this, its just so good. It's another one of them shows where I didn't feel like I'd like it, until I watched it and fell in love with it.

Pretty Little Liars. I reckon everyone at some point in their life has seen this, even if its just an episode. This used to be my all time favourite show until I watched the Vampire Diaries. This is a show that you have to be persistent with because even though it started off really good, the story line for me went on a little too long and dragged out by season seven. It is such a good show and I would recommend it always, I just reckon I got a little bored by season seven because A was two different people.


Gossip Girl. What can I say about this. It will forever be the one show that I will binge watch no matter how many times I've seen it. I adore this show, the characters and the scene in New York City just make the show so different. It is one of them shows that takes you away from reality and you can enjoy soaking up someone else's wealth and someone else's dramas rather than your own. It's fab honestly. I reckon Chuck Bass will be my crush forever, well after Ryan Reynolds! You will never guess who GG is, I was in shock, defo check this out.


You is a strange show, but oddly in a really good way. It's another one of my favourite characters from Gossip Girl, Dan. He takes on this stalker character, but it makes out like its so normal to go around following this woman he likes. I think the show is so real and that anyone can stalk you. I was gutted when this show ended its honestly so goooood! I have read so many mixed reviews about this show but personally to me I loved it and its quite funny that sometimes I hoped he wouldn't get caught... maybe I'm weird ooops!


Riverdale used to be a show that I would religiously watch each week as soon as the episode aired on Netflix but for some reason I just don't watch it anymore, I'm not as excited as I was when it first came out. I would highly recommend watching the first and second season because they were the best ones. I reckon I fell out of interest in the show when it turned all dark and weird. I don't know, but I do enjoy it when I do watch it. So I guess that's a recommendation right?


Gilmore Girls - I'm on the second episode and I started watching it today, I love it so far!

Anyway, I've rambled on way too much now. So I'll leave it there. I hope you enjoyed this little snippet of the shows I've loved recently and some of the ones I have always loved!

I hope you're well,

Love you always,
Chloe xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Travel Playlist:

Taking life at your own speed limit...

How I keep myself motivated with Online Uni