Current everyday eyeshadow:

Hey everyone, how are you? I go on holiday next Friday and I am so excited to head away and sunbathe. Sorry I know I mention this in every blog post recently, I'm just very excited!!

Today's blog post is all about my recent love for eyeshadow. I thought I'd take you through step by step how I apply my eyeshadow and what products I use, including the Naked Heat and Naked Cherry pallets.

So first of all I apply foundation and concealer to my eyelids and the whole of my face, this is my base layer and it makes the eyeshadow much more pigmented in my opinion.

I use the Collection foundation at the minute and although I am finding it quite cakey I think it is great for coverage.

I have got the lightest shade as I'm quite pale but I know as soon as I come home from Tenerife I won't be able to use it anymore haha.


I then use my stay matte powder, my Soph X highlighter and my bronzer/contour to structure my face. I also apply my eyebrows, I use Benefit's brow pomade.


Next, I pick the eyeshadow colours I want to match together. I always do this before I apply so I can figure out what I want as my transition shade, my inner corner, outer corner and my crease.

So these are the colours I picked this time for this look. I only used the Naked Heat pallet this time.



I went for an orange look for this blog post so I used the shades: Chaser, Sauced, Dirty Talk and Cayenne.


I put Chaser as my transition shade, I put Sauced as my crease shade, I put Cayenne as my outer corner shade and put Dirty Talk as my inner corner shade.





These are the brushes I used, each one used for different parts of my eyes. 


I then add mascara, I use the MAC mascara. I love this mascara as it makes my eyelashes nice and thick and also volumised. It is also a brown mascara.


Here is the final look:







Hope this helps you out if you're looking for a new look. My makeup and eyeshadow colours changes all the time because I like to try out new looks but my pink and orange looks are the ones I really go for all the time.

Love always,

Chloe xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Travel Playlist:

Taking life at your own speed limit...

How I keep myself motivated with Online Uni