Autumn favourites: Plans, Foods, Books and Films

Hey everyone, 

How are you all?

Life has been busy the last couple of weeks but I have loved the change in weather and the new season.

I am absolutely loving autumn this year and thought on today's post I would share all of my favourite things about the season!

First up is... plans and adventures:

Autumn walks have been one of my favourite hobbies during the season so far. I have loved the fresh air, the company and the scenery. The leaves are the prettiest colours and all crunchy.

Trips to the garden centre are now easily one of my favourite things to do. Me and mum took a trip to our local garden centre last week and it was amazing. All the little plants, gifts, the food market. So lovely!

Coffee shops. This is perfect for relaxing and reading my current read. Coffee shops are even better after looking in a bookshop and then going for a sit down and festive coffee with company; mum or friend.

Food and Drink:

PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE... that's all I have to say! This is my favourite drink at this time of year because of the spices and flavour. It is ultimate cosy. But so is hot chocolate and Cadburys drinking chocolate is the one.

Tomato soup. September and October (and the rest of winter hahah) are the months for soup and bread rolls. After a cold walk in the park its so nice to cosy up and have some soup, delicious.

Roast Chicken Dinner. This is the ultimate autumn comfort food. I love chicken dinners; all the goodness. Parsnips, roast potatoes, Yorkshire puddings, all the gravy... yes please!

Pumpkin Spice muffins from Asda with white icing in the middle. These are new at Asda at the moment and they are delicious! These are perfect with coffee and an amazing book!

Books:

Thrillers, horrors and cosy novels have been the go to novels for me on the run up to spooky season. I have loved all thriller books that I have read recently, in particular the young adult ones. I didn't think I would ever love the thriller genre but I actually really love them so far! 

I've just ordered My Best Friend's Exorcism by Grady Hendrix and I am so excited to read it! I've heard such good things about it on Booksta!

Films and TV series: 

Hocus Pocus. Yes, yes, yes. This is the ultimate autumn film. I have watched this a bunch of times and I can't wait to sit and watch it with a hot chocolate and snacks this weekend. YAY.

Gilmore Girls. This is my all time favourite series in history. My favourite series change all the time. It was Jane the Virgin, then the Vampire Diaries which is still high up there and Gossip Girl. But for me, autumn is all about Gilmore Girls. Luke, Loreli and Rory... yesssss. Oh and Emily, she is definitely one of my favourites lol.

There you have it. My autumn favourites of the season. Food, drink, films, series and most importantly books!!

I hope you're all enjoying your autumn, what is your favourite part?

Love always,

Chloe xxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Travel Playlist:

Taking life at your own speed limit...

How I keep myself motivated with Online Uni