A whole new chapter...


Hey,

It's Chloe here. Recently I had a crazy idea to start my own blog, so here I am writing an intro about myself haha, I'm praying I don't mess this up :) I love writing; whether it being about my travels in Amsterdam or my travels to NYC, or even times where I get an artsy shot on my Nikon camera. Every little moment and memory, I love to write about it. So seeing as I love it, I might as well share it with you... 


Amsterdam 2017 - adventure of a lifetime!


In September I started my degree in Journalism at UCLan, which is an obvious reason to start my own blog and get some of my writing out there. I love my course, it's ace and so much better than I expected it to be. If you are uncertain on whether you want to go to university or not, I'd say just give it a go... you never know how amazing it could be. I made friends pretty much straight away which to be honest was the most scary part for me moving to university... I wanted to fit in.

When I'm not at uni, I'm either going into vintage shops which are my new fave place to venture (especially Hollywood Exports in Preston), I find that you can literally pick up an item for a decent price and it's unique seeing as this shop in particular hand picks them from California! 
Or I am at the gym which is weird, as all my close friends and family will know, you wouldn't normally find me at a gym but hey hoe, new surroundings new hobbies and all that haha.

The CEO of Xplode, an Xplode volunteer, Ainsley Harriot
and myself...


I also volunteer at a magazine called Xplode, where I write for their magazine, I love it and it has given me so much experience in the Journalism industry such as interviewing celebrities and what not. 

In general though, I love to spend time with my family as much as I can. Being away at uni can be hard and emotional and just being able to be surrounded by family again is amazing and after two weeks at a time of not being with them makes the memories so much nicer and special. 

I love a good book. I'm such a bookworm. Sad thing is I've not got tonnes of time to read but now that I am settled into my course, the gaps get longer for my breaks so I should be able to squeeze in an hour or two a day to get back into reading some classics. Well, I hope so. 

So I'm guessing you want some basic info about me, instead of me going off on a tangent and waffling haha. I'm 18 almost 19 in December - literally two days before Christmas! I have one love in my life which is my Fiat 500 called Penny... yes I did name my car, have you not? 

Me and Penny :))

I am a lover of Netflix... literally Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Pretty Little Liars are my faves but I also love a good movie; let's just say, my fave films are Maid in Manhattan, The Fault in Our Stars and of course... The Greatest Showman.

I've travelled quite a bit in my 18 years and in the future I would love to share my experiences and photos of the beautiful adventures I've embarked on.

For now though, hey.

I'm Chloe and I hope you enjoy my blog. I'll be posting weekly or whenever possible but I promise I'll upload frequent. If you love makeup, lifestyle, beauty, fashion, travel and much more... I'm your gal.

Stay tuned and watch this space,

Chloe x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Travel Playlist:

Taking life at your own speed limit...

How I keep myself motivated with Online Uni