Clothing Haul: Summer Edition:

Hey everyone, how are you?

I hope you're doing well. Today's post is a little clothing haul on all the items that have made their way into my wardrobe!


I'm a sucker for a haul and more often than not I see these kind of things more so on Youtube than I do on a physical blog, so we shall see how this goes!

The summer holidays are fast approaching and I'm so excited to put my feet up and relax... well apart from doing a fifteen day placement at The Bolton News and working throughout summer hahaha, you know what I mean... it's almost time to jet set away on my holidaysss yay!!

This years fashion has been a solid 11/10, I have loved so many items that have been released and I can't help but dip into my purse and get the latest bits and bobs... So here are my recent buys. Sorry for the long intro hahah.

First of all...

Accessories:

I'm a lover of accessories. They make any outfit look that little bit more extra.



Everyone is rocking the straw bag at the minute and I'm personally loving it. So I ventured out and got one from Primark, it was a great price of £10 instead of £20 in New Look. I think that's a bargain. I love this bag, it's a great size so I can fit my phone, purse and anything extra that I need. It's also the right size to fit in my suitcase!
(The link takes you to the New Look one)

2: Gold three chain necklace:


This is one of my new favourite jewellery pieces to wear! It's so different to what I normally go for and I love how it looks. With a low cut top or a v neck it fills the empty space. I got this for £6.99 from H&M and I cant wait to get some more.




I LOVE these! They were £12.50 from ASDA and I'm so pleased with them. They're the perfect shoe when you want to jazz up a black outfit or just in general. I think they look amazing with jeans or a skirt/dress and I cannot wait to wear these. They're also so so comfy, a perfect holiday sandal.

4: Shopper bag:


I'm all about the bags at the minute and I'm currently loving my new shopper bag from H&M. I've wanted one of these kind of bags for quite a while but I've never found the right one, but a few weeks ago I went shopping in Wigan and I just found this perfect bag. It has such nice detailing, it's black and leather on the outside but suede and pink on the inside and the straps are the perfect length with the cutest gold strap detailing to fasten the bag... I defo recommend this and it was only £17.99!!

Clothing:

Tops:

I love a good top that has a small logo or a little saying as I think its just one of them items that you put with a black skirt that creates such a nice simple yet lovely outfit!

Primark tees:

Oh my goodness, Primark have the nicest t-shirts at the minute. I recently picked up three tops.
Each pictured here, I can't remember the prices but I'm more than certain that they weren't more than five pounds each! Such a good deal!

I love Friends and this will be lovely with a pair of shorts. I went for an oversized fitted piece so two sizes bigger than I normally am because I wanted it to be baggy and flow. It's a lovely colour and will look nice with black and blue shorts.



This pink tee is my current fave, the sleeves are short yet they don't stick to my arms and that's just what I needed to be honest. I'm very self conscious when it comes to my arms so having a top that makes me feel confident is always fab.


Lastly, this cute vacay top. I think this paired with some denim shorts or a pair of culotte pants will look fab!



This very outgoing H&M tee caught my eye straight away, I love it. It's so different to what I would normally go for but it's colours shout summer and seeing as I'm travelling to a spanish canary island... I'm all for a Spanish tee!



So so so many bits and pieces but the one piece that I have been so excited about is a black and white checkered dress! It's so stunning and makes me feel super confident when I have it on. It's figure hugging on the chest area yet so flowy on the bottom half and I'm so impressed with this dress!! New Look you're killing it!!

I hope you've all enjoyed this lil haul style blog post, I enjoyed sharing my new buys with you! I'm thinking of sharing some more travel style blogs soon!! Let me know if there's anything you want to see!

There will also be a lil blog post soon about my new found love for the Midi Skirt!

Love you so much always,

Chloe xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Travel Playlist:

How I keep myself motivated with Online Uni

Taking life at your own speed limit...