Back to Uni - Stationary Haul:

Hey you lovely bunch, how are you all?

I've not been on here in a while and I must admit I had one hectic summer this year. I had so many days working which I'm not complaining about because money but I've also been busy with my family and reading all the summer books. 

Now that I'm back at uni and a week in to my second year, I'm really loving having the routine back and getting back to my studies. 

I promised you many weeks ago a stationary haul and I let my blog drift away for a while but I'm back! So here is the stationary haul...

I am a sucker for a stationary haul and anything to do with pens and notepads. Honestly, I will have a cupboard full of notepads that are empty and I will still buy another one thinking I have none left, silly really but a girl can never have enough stationary.

Anyhow, first of all I picked up this gorgeous planner from TkMaxx, they have the most amazing mid year planners so I would 100% recommend. 


I got this one because it has so many different sections within it that I can keep super organised for the coming uni year. It is also really handy because I can keep it as a personal diary too!

As well as a diary, I defo needed some notepads so I picked up this one and I also got a ten pack of exercise books so that my notes are all in one place. 


They make me have a major throwback to high school but I kinda love it hahah. For these I bought some sticky back book covering because I want to keep them clean and protected, obviously I haven't got round to covering them yet though haha. 


I got this gorgeous notebook from AleHop and its very me.

I love the quote and the design and I think it will be great to take interview notes in or planning for future stories... news days are very much here now! I love second year so far. 

Also the green velvet notepad was just too nice so I couldn't not buy it hahaha, someone needs to put me on a restraining order so I don't buy stationary.

The pencil case I picked up this year is this cute flamingo case from AleHop in Tenerife. 

I love it!! It is different to anything I have ever had before and I like how the colour matches my planner. It's the perfect size and style for all my pens and bits and pieces.

I have picked up a few pens, nothing much because I didn't want to go over the top. I grabbed these for 99p from Home Bargains and I think this is amazing! A pack of ten pens for such a low price is a bargain. 


I then got these from AleHop and they write so flawlessly. 

Mum often likes to treat me to stationary, just to increase my addiction of pens and pads hahaha and she picked me up some felt tip pens from Aldi, I'm not too sure on the price but I know they were an amazing value product and they will be great for revision!

Asda sell a great variety of pencils which for my subject can sometimes be essential including in my shorthand lectures, even though I have now mastered doing shorthand in pen hahaha, it only took me a year. I also got a ruler to draw my margins in my shorthand pad haha.



I am a big fan of a folder because I am a very organised person when it comes to notes for my classes. I got these three because I didn't want to have too many but also I needed one for each of my classes. This lemon coloured one is from Sainsbury's and I adore it! What a stunning pattern and it definitely adds a variety of colour so my stationary isn't boring. 

I got the mermaid tail styled one from Asda and this was a great price and it is also very different and outgoing, I'm not one for simplistic haha. 

Lastly, this one is from Tesco and completely different to the others because I wanted to be able to distinguish between the different subjects!

A couple of other folders are these ones. I got the document folder just for loose pieces of paper which I think is essential for uni because they always hand out papers and readings that you don't want to find folded and creased in the bottom of your bag lol! 

I like these presentation folders because you can see what is inside the folder, easy to navigate through you notes for each subject!

I am a list addict, I can write lists all day long. What needs doing, shopping lists, blog lists, book reading lists. You name it I could make a list out of it. So this book was literally perfect for me and is at home on my desk in my new flat... I love it!


Lastly! Revision essentials including sticky notes and revision cards. These are an essential purchase for me every year, I've got lots to learn so I need as many resources and stationary for these notes as possible hahah. Also got some cute sticky tabs for revision. These were such a good price and so nice to use as bookmarks. 



I hope you enjoyed this lil stationary haul. I am so sorry it is late, I've had a right mind stop and not been into my blog as much after my holiday but I have lots to update you on!

Watch this space... uni room tour, whats in my uni bag, outfits to wear for the week at uni.

Love always,

Chloe xx





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Travel Playlist:

Taking life at your own speed limit...

How I keep myself motivated with Online Uni