Week in Outfits: Uni Edition:

Hey you gorgeous bunch,

I'm back with another blog post this evening, exciting right? haha.

I really wanted to show you my outfits for uni this last couple of weeks because I know a lot of people have gone back to uni or are just starting out and I love seeing videos and posts like this!

So here goes, my week in uni outfits!

DAY ONE:
The Monday outfit: Putting a bit of effort into your appearance:

I don't often go for this look because, one, its not always the most comfortable look because of the denim skirt and tights situation but, two, I have to get out of bed earlier and who wants to do that as a uni student haha. However, at least once or twice a week I really like to put some effort in with my appearance in regards to wearing a skirt or dress because it makes me feel more body confident and happy and also I have weekly news days so I like to put some effort in and go for a professional sorta look. 

I adore this cardy because its cosy and easy to chuck on and paired with this camo skirt and plain tee its a simple yet stylish look. 

DAY TWO:
The Tuesday outfit: The casual jeans look:

This is more of casual everyday outfit because you literally can never go wrong with a nice pair of jeans and a simple tee. Possibly one that's got a slogan on or a pic. Sometimes I like to pair my jeans with a simple block coloured tee. Something simple, comfy and easy to throw on and it still looks lush!

I love this outfit, I have mom jeans, black skinny jeans and even my blue ripped denim jeans so I always have a variety of jeans I can choose between!

DAY THREE:
The Wednesday outfit: The I wish I was still in bed look:

I love going for this outfit because its not messy or trampy. It's genuinely such a comfy outfit and for those days at uni when you have lecture after lecture you need all the comfort you can get and this is my go to outfit. 

A nice hoodie, a pair of leggings, trainers and a backpack are the way forward for a day where you just want to be comfortable and chill. I hate wearing uncomfortable clothes when I have such a busy day, so this is a very Chloe outfit!!

DAY FOUR:
The Thursday Outfit: The comfy t-shirt dress look:


I am obsessed with this dress. Honestly, I love it. I got this is in the New Look Sale and it is ridiculously comfy. I've worn it a handful of times and I've had so many compliments so I will defo be wearing it again. This is an in-between outfit for me. It is very comfy but also it shows you have put some effort in which to me is a win win if I'm honest.

I will be living in this dress all year at uni, I call this dress a lifesaver and it looks perfect with my high top converse and black handbag. 

DAY FIVE: 
The Friday Outfit: The jeans and an oversized hoodie look:

A lovely oversized sweater or hoodie paired with some casual black skinny jeans is the perfect Friday outfit. Casual and comfy and is perfect if you're heading home on the train and have to lug all your washing in your suitcase for mum to do hahahaha. 

Nobody can go wrong with a pair of jeans and an oversized sweater, literal heaven outfit haha. I love this oversized red GAP sweater with my black jeans and hightop Vans, very comfy and stylish!



Well there you have your week of outfits. I decided not to do a Saturday and Sunday because I'm sure you all won't be in uni on the weekend and you'll all be living your best lives hahah.

I hope you enjoyed and hopefully it gave you a little bit of inspiration if you're stuck on what to wear!

Feel comfy but also have the odd day where you put maximum effort into your outfit... love it.

Always remember no matter what outfit you wear, you're still stunning and even if you wear leggings and a hoodie everyday... you are still beautiful!

Love always,

Chloe xx




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Travel Playlist:

Taking life at your own speed limit...

How I keep myself motivated with Online Uni