Small business gift guide...

Hey everyone!

How are you all?

I am so excited to be doing Blogmas this month, I thought I would try it out and share some posts with you every other day this December!

So for the first blog of the month, I wanted to share my gift guide from all the small shops and businesses I have absolutely been loving recently.

There are a range of goodies in here; stationary, homeware, jewellery and prints that I think would make the perfect gifts for your loved ones!

I've tried to keep the prices affordable because I know that Covid has impacted a lot of us financially :) This is in no way affiliated and I haven't been asked by the brands to do this, I just thought these were wonderful places to shop this Christmas! 

Anyway, enough of me chatting... here is my gift guide:

1: Sighh Studio

Okay so up first is my all time favourite, Sighh Studio. Polly and her team are the dream team for all things stationary, home decor and accessories. 

I've followed Polly on Instagram for a long time and her products are next level. I recently purchased a Weekly Balance Planner and it's the best paper quality and layout I've ever seen in a planner.

If you're looking to buy gifts for a stationary obsessed friend or family member, who loves to make pretty to-do lists, this is the place to shop!

2: And So To Shop

I love this little online shop so much!

All the items are so niche and quirky. The website is so easy to access and the different gift guides of products are so great to flick through!

My personal fave items that they sell are the prints. I mean just look at how stunning this is!!

And So To Shop is just where the Christmas gifts are at! They have a huge range of items from jewellery to prints, to cards and kitchenware. They have an array of items for everyone and I can't wait to put my order in!

3: Housey Designs

I think this store sells such beautiful keep sakes. The baubles, filled with a picture and your choice of text, are the perfect gift for new home owners or just something great to add to your Christmas tree to give it that personal touch!

I absolutely adore these frames! You can buy some of them personalised or some that are already written. This one is a great idea because it's a personalised lyrics frame, so you can choose what lyrics you would like on the front. If you have a favourite song shared with a loved one this is perfect!

4: BemmiesBazaar

Okay, so, can we just talk about how amazing these prints are!

I was having a look the other day for Gilmore Girls gifts because why not? and I came across a Stars Hollow print made by this business and I love it!

This is the perfect pressie for someone who is obsessed with the show and also anyone who likes to decorate their homes with prints. I am a huge fan of prints and these ones are incredible.

The business offers prints which feature countries, football stadiums and so much more. They also sell cards and mugs!

5: Old English Co 

Stunning, stunning, stunning. Look at these enamel pins!

These are so cute for stocking fillers! All the products from the Old English Company are hand lettered stationary and giftware which I think is amazing. 

These are the kind of products I love to receive myself :) 

Again, this is a great place to buy stationary, such as notebooks, planners and pens. It is also a great place to buy cards, accessories and homeware. This business has so many modern items and I love that.

These would be the perfect gift!


Of course, there had to be a running theme throughout these small businesses. As you can tell I absolutely love all things stationary, prints, mugs and cards hahaha. I do hope this little gift guide has given you some ideas for your loved ones who love all things stationary and homeware!

Let me know if you order anything and happy 1st of December!

It's officially my birthday month... Wooooo!

Love always,

Chloe xxx 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Travel Playlist:

Taking life at your own speed limit...

How I keep myself motivated with Online Uni