My favourite beauty must haves:


Hey lovelies,

I thought I would share with you my favourite beauty must haves. These are some of my forever favourite beauty products, that I've grabbed from my makeup collection to share with you, you will probably recognise a few. I wasn’t sure how to phrase this post, really, I just wanted to chat about a couple of favourites of mine.

Mac lipsticks are my all time favourite lippy to wear, especially this shade - Mehr. its an absolute DREAM. I honestly can not get enough. It's the perfect matte lipstick and they only tend to dry out little amounts so the creaminess lasts. It's also long lasting without the fade which means I only really have to reapply the product twice a day! It also goes really nicely with the Naked Cherry eyeshadow.
Another fave of mine is this shade... Dance with me. This is a retro matte liquid lip colour which dries on the lip and leaves such a beautiful autumnal shade. This looks amazing with the Naked Cherry palette by Urban Decay.

Another old fave of mine, has to be the super precise eyeliner by Essence. Not only is the small applicator the best size for smooth and literally precise application, the price is lovely too. I love finding a really good but cheap drugstore product. I know if I fall in love with it, it's cheap to keep replacing once I run out!!



A new found love of mine is Urban Decay's new palette - Naked Cherry. Within the 12 shade palette are the most beautiful pink tones that compliment my brown/ hazel eye colour. My current fave shades in the palette are 'ambitious' and 'young love'. I think this is one of the best palettes they have created, along with their Naked Heat palette which stole my heart as soon as I saw that too. I mean just look at them colours! Did someone say autumn when they designed this palette.





Soph X: Highlighting palette. The pigmentation. Wow. I don't think I have ever used a highlighter that is as pigmented as Sophie's honestly, I'm so in love with Revolution makeup and I always have been but when this was released last year, I one) wanted to buy it because I love Sophie's videos on Youtube, she's so into her drugstore makeup. I love it! Two) I love a good highlight.



Lastly, I love a bronzing powder. My all time fave is the Bourjois Paris. It leaves a lovely shade under your cheekbones to emphasise them. It sculpts the face so nicely and doesn't leave that odd colour like line on your face... it blends amazingly.



As a little added extra, I have been loving the Sephora facemarks which I picked up the last time I was in America, they are so good! They make your skin feel cleansed and fresh which is a bonus...



I hope this gives you a little inspiration, hopefully you can give some of my faves a try. 

Leave me a comment on your favourite makeup currently and I'll give them a try!

Chloe x





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Travel Playlist:

How I keep myself motivated with Online Uni

Taking life at your own speed limit...