Let's talk about food...

Hey all, welcome back to the bloggg.

I hope you're all doing well. Today's blog is all about food! My very favourite topic to talk about.

I thought I'd share my go to places if you want to go out for a lil treat... food is honestly perfecttt.

One of my go to places in Preston is We Don't Give A Fork! I went here last week and oh my goodness, the food is amazing and at such an affordable price. Basically it's a burger and fries restaurant where you create your own burger. You decide on the bun, the meat, the cheese and the sauce and even the fries. If you ever visit anywhere in Preston you must come here!

Next is Nando's. I love Nando's in general but the one in Preston is a tiny branch and cosy. I must admit I have been way too many times but I can never have enough of the Lemon and Herb wrap with peri chips, yum!!


I mean Wetherspoons of course. I'm a sucker for a cocktail pitcher and this is the best place to go. The pub food is so nice, another place where the burgers are my go to. Back in September I was given a student discount book for Spoons and it expired the following month which is disappointing but the deals were oh so good! A night out starts in spoons... always!


Bistrot Pierre. I have never actually been here but I would love to go. We were going to take my mum in January for her birthday but she decided to have a last minute partyyyy. If you're after a place to take your partner for date night - this is the place. It is a little on the pricier side but the food looks delicious and I've read so many good things... I'm just hinting haha.

Of course all the fast food. I love McDonalds, KFC and Subway, maybe this is the reason why my diet never actually works out lol. Who doesn't love a good old cheeseburger or wrap though, I love fast food so much. 

Krispy Kreme and Dunkin Donuts. I'm not a huge fan of donuts because there sickly but the donuts from these two places are my absolute favourites ever. Especially the Lotus one from KK. I love dessert and definitely for breakfast. I had this donut with a coffee from Dunkin donuts in NYC!


Lastly, the Hard Rock Cafe. They sell the most amazing food ever! When I went to Amsterdam in 2017 I absolutely loved the food in the Hard Rock Cafe, as you can see there is a theme of burgers in this post... I just love a burger and definitely more so when it comes with garlic chips... heaven!


Food is one of my favourite topics and I'm looking forward to sharing with you some of my favourite recipes in the future...

Hope you are all okay and enjoying the sunshine as spring approaches...

Love you always,

Chloe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Travel Playlist:

Taking life at your own speed limit...

How I keep myself motivated with Online Uni