My favourite adventures:

Hey all, 

Welcome back to the blog! I hope your Sunday is chilled and not gloomy because work, school, college and uni start again tomorrow! 

To make us all feel a little better about Monday I thought I'd share with you some of my most favourite places to go! Just some little recommendations on where you can travel next...

First of all, Manchester. 

This is like a second home to me seeing as I live in Bolton, so I visit quite frequently. Some of my family lives there and it's such an amazing city. Filled with so many close net people who celebrate events and come together as a community. Manchester is home to the most amazing Christmas markets which if you ever get the chance you must go too and it's also home to the worker bee, our cities symbol. Manchester is known for it's shopping, its community and strength. I highly recommend you visit the Trafford centre, Manchester city centre, Salford keys and many other places within the city... I mean just look at it!


Tenerife.

I love this little island so much, the north of the island is insanely beautiful. If you want a traditional and unique place, visit Puerto De La Cruz. There's not many British tourists in the north which makes it more traditional to the Spanish culture. I love it. I recommend Siam Park, Loro Parque and all the little quirky bars and cafes. It's lovely! With black sandy beaches and amazing weather, it's honestly the best holiday. I go every year!



Amsterdam.

This is one of the most amazing cities I have travelled to. I think it's all about the picturesque areas and the amazing sites to see. The culture in the city is phenomenal. If you find yourself visiting Amsterdam head to the Anne Frank house, it's so worth it. Another of my favourites is Vondelpark and the canal boat trip... Make sure you take lots of pictures! I'm a sucker for the Fault in Our Stars and seeing as they shot part of film there I definitely had to go!


New York City.

The big apple. Wow I think this is my favourite destination by far. It's stunning. I didn't think I would ever be able to visit the beautiful place but got so lucky in my second year at college! I loved the avenues and the awesome site seeing! It's a dream come true. The walking and the exploring and the picture taking. My whole dream is to travel and take pictures and to just write about the beautiful places I have explored. Especially this stunner. Not going to lie but the food here is incredible too... There is something for everyone!


York.

This is such a beautiful place during the colder seasons. It's pretty with lights and cosy coffee shops and it's also another lovely place to explore for the christmas markets. It's honestly one of my fave places to go do ice skating during Christmas... even if I'm rubbish at ice skating lol!


Hope this gives you some inspo, I love these places and would do anything to venture back to them. Let me know your favourite places and I hope one day I'll be able to write about them!

Love you always,

Chloe xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Travel Playlist:

Taking life at your own speed limit...

How I keep myself motivated with Online Uni