My Spotify favourites:

Hey lovelies, welcome back to my blog!

2 posts this week, just call me organised haha.


I am such a lover of music, no matter if I'm in my car or in the bath or even studying, I listen to music.

I don't have a distinct favourite genre and I always branch out to many different areas, if I like a song, I like a song, I don't have a stuck category, I love a range of different genres.

For this blog post, I decided to share with you my absolute favourite songs for the end of 2018. These are the ones I'll add to playlists, the ones I'll reach to first when someone passes me the aux cable. Just my general go to hits.

So first of all, I mean any song by Shawn Mendes. 


His voice is so talented and his music lyrics speak volumes. He's not only an amazing artist but he's also so gorgeous, I think I have a tiny crush on him. I mean I'm sure everyone has a celebrity crush. I have a few favourite songs of his including 'Aftertaste' and 'I don't Even Know Your Name'. I also like his classic hits like 'Strings' and 'Mercy', but the other two are my absolute favourites along with 'Roses'.

Then has to come Freya Ridings with 'Lost without you', but the radio version of the song, I prefer it more upbeat rather than the acoustic version. I think this is such an emotional song but its so catchy to learn and I love it.


An old favourite is 'Drop in the Ocean' - which is a classic which I first heard in The Vampire diaries. It's another quite emotional song, I'm sensing a theme lol. I swear I'm not an emotional wreck ahaha, I just love a good slow song haha.


Then comes a 'Million reasons' by Lady Gaga, I think this is such an easy song to learn, I love it! I think this is such a different song for Gaga and its really good. The words within the song are so relatable and real and it's perfect for when I'm in the bath and relaxing!


I think any of the Greatest Showman songs are my favourites. The film was one of the best films I have seen in 2018, but also ever. The performance and style of the film was amazing and greatly set out. I think the songs are perfect for the style of musical and I just love it. Each song has its own style and I think 'This is me' is the best one out of the songs because the lyrics encourage equality and I love that. Also 'Rewrite the stars' because of Zac Efron... beautiful human x


I have a favourite for the car which is 'Flames' by Sia and David Guetta. The tune is so hyped up and the words are so easy to learn and it's sooooo good.


Lastly, I have always loved All Time Low. So they are gonna have to make an appearance in here.  They are my favourite band not going to lie. Not much I can say about them other than the fact that I am completely obsessed with them!


Of course Westlife, now most of you will laugh at this, but I grew up with Westlife, my mum played their music all the time... so obviously I'm going to their concert in May!

I hope you liked this post, what are your fave songs at the moment? it would be lovely for me to find out some new songs, I love listening to new artists.

Thanks for reading,

lots of love,

Chloe xx

(all images are screenshot from Spotify)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Travel Playlist:

Taking life at your own speed limit...

How I keep myself motivated with Online Uni