What's in my University bag:


It's the 1st of January and I'm so excited to see what this year will bring me. I'll soon be going back to uni and I know quite a few others go back before I do. So this is a little post in collaboration with one of my uni besties... Kate, who has also written a blog post about her uni bag! (The link is at the end of this post), to inspire those of you who don't know what to put in your uni bags or even for those of you who would like to have a little nosey at what I take to uni daily...

When I first moved to uni I had no idea what to take with me, all I knew was that uni is completely different to college and I felt so unprepared, so I decided to look on youtube, some how I felt like I needed immense preparation.

So this what's in my uni bag is based on what I take on a Tuesday or Thursday due to them being my most busy days.


First of all, I take a backpack to uni because I think its the most practical, I can fit everything in there including my laptop and the weight is spread across both shoulders not just one.

In the front pocket I have essentials that I need to reach for; for example, I have paracetamol, earphones (both my wireless beats and my apple earphones), I have lip balm and hand sanitiser and hand cream and plasters. This would be my essential pocket. 


Next, into the big pocket. In here I have my shorthand notepad, which I take everyday along with my big workbook. I have a one hour and 30 minute lesson every morning and I love the lesson so much, I think its easily one of the best things I've learnt, although some outlines are tricky!


I have other books in my bag, which include my law book and folder due to our lectures on a Thursday, within journalism I have to study Media law and Regulation which I also really enjoy learning about. Then I also have my Making of the Media notebook for my lectures which now when I go back to uni, I no longer have! whoop whoop, less hard work, jokes.



I also have practical essentials which I'm sure everyone else has in their bags, like my purse, my keys and my uni ID. I wouldn't be able to buy the best hot chocolate I've ever tasted if I didn't take my purse. I swear uni's hot chocolate in Greenbank building is the one!


Lastly, my pencil case and diary. Obviously I need pens and I'm obsessed with stationary so you'll never find me without a pencil case haha. My diary also keeps me super organised!
My water bottle to keep hydrated, I always get headaches so drinking water keeps me hydrated so water is an essential.



One last thing, lunch. Which I normally would provide everyday but sometimes the canteen food is just so good that I can't help but spend money on it. Uni food and drink has changed my life ahahah.


Anyway, I hope this helps some of you! Let me know what's in your bag down below.

Hope you're all having an amazing start to the new year.

Here is the link to Kates blog post: http://katiemae3.blogspot.com/2019/01/whats-in-my-uni-bag.html

Love you all always,

Chloe xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Travel Playlist:

Taking life at your own speed limit...

How I keep myself motivated with Online Uni