Pick One Only - My Current Favourites!

Hey everyone, welcome back! 

I thought I'd share some of my favourites of this month. Basically because I want to share with you some of the things I have discovered in the last month. The things I have done, the things I've eaten and what I like...

To change it up a little, I've decided to only choose one thing from different categories, the things I would pick if I could only choose one! I got this idea from a fellow blogger, her name is at the bottom!

So here you have the clothes, the food and what I've used... in January!


PICK ONLY ONE SERIES... You. I love this series so much, it is so different to anything I have ever seen and it's the perfect series for someone who likes a thriller. I mean its different because he stalks her... weirdddd. The creators are already planning season 2 and 3... I can't wait!


PICK ONLY ONE BOOK... The Tattooist of Auschwitz. This is the latest book I've read among three others and it's amazing. The in depth detail on the concentration camps and is based on a true story... so raw yet so true.


PICK ONLY ONE SONG... Nothing Breaks like a heart - Miley Cyrus and Mark Ronson. This song is so catchy and honestly I think I have a slight obsession with Miley at the moment... her wedding, her baby announcement. Ugh so exciting. The song is so down to earth and truthful... it's perfect.


PICK ONLY ONE APP... I'm really loving instagram at the moment. The explore page is the best part. Also following other inspirational and budding bloggers is my fave thing to look through. If you have instagram, come and say hey @chloeoliviawilson.


PICK ONLY ONE ELECTRICAL ITEM... my Dre Beats. I got these for christmas and they're the best thing I've ever received, they are wireless so are so easy to wear without the lead hanging down... will defo be using these at uni and the gym. I use them everyday they're great!


PICK ONLY ONE HOODIE... I recently bought this beauty from TKmaxx at such a bargain price of 24 pound!! It's such a nice baggy hoodie that is extremely cosy and relaxing. The gold detailing is nice against the black hoodie and black font.


PICK ONLY ONE PAIR OF SHOES... maybe it's because they're new and I wear them so much already, but right now I'm in love with these Adidas green trainers! They are so comfy to wear on a chilled day or at the gym!


PICK ONLY ONE JUMPER... I've chosen this blue number because its so blumin comfy! I can't get enough of it, it fits lovely and it's sooooo soft. Cant wait to wear this more at uni when I want a chilled comfy outfit!


PICK ONLY ONE BEAUTY PRODUCT... my new Lady Million Lucky perfume. This is the most amazing smell I've come across. It has such a subtle but sweet smell and its divine! Definitely my new favourite perfume!

PICK ONLY ONE DISH... I love food, as most of you already know and tea time is the best time hahah. So for such a long time now I have loved having chicken fajitas with mixed peppers. I think honestly wraps are the best food in the world ahahaha. With Nando's lemon and herb perinaise on it, it makes the bestttt tea time treat.


PICK ONLY ONE ORGANISATIONAL ITEM... My journal. Hands down this is the most important thing. It keeps me so organised. I write my deadlines, my appointments, my day so far and my to do lists. Generally would be lost without it! 


PICK ONLY ONE DRINK... TEA, TEA, TEA. I feel like an old woman saying this but honestly it's my favourite drink, no matter what time of the day, tea is the go to drink. Really I should say water but nah tea all the way.

PICK ONLY ONE FEELING... accomplished. That's such a big word. But honestly feeling so proud of myself for all the work I have done at uni and the grades I've received so far, hard work truly pays off!



PICK ONLY ONE COLOUR... Yellow. Yellow is such a happy and positive colour. Genuinely makes me so happy haha, I'm a saddo. But the colour motivates me so much and can change my mood instantly.


You give this a go, pick one thing for all the categories up above and let me know your answers!

Love you always, Chloe x


(I got this idea from a fellow blogger Marioness, her blog is amazing!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Travel Playlist:

Taking life at your own speed limit...

How I keep myself motivated with Online Uni