What has ended up in my shopping basket recently:

Hello!

I hope you're all doing well, today's post is a little haul of what I've recently bought and I cannot wait to share with you my recent buys...

This is similar to my last post, I want to share with you the clothes I have picked up, the makeup bits and the books and the bags. Everything!

So I love spending money, it's probably one of my worst traits if I'm honest and when I see an affordable deal I'll buy it hahaha, it gets bad!

But recently I found these items and I thought I'd share them with you so you can grab them yourself...

First of all, is the Levi's hoodie that I mentioned in a previous blog post. I bloody love this hoodie! It's so comfy and affordable. 


Like I mentioned previously, I got it from TKMaxx at such an affordable price of 24 pounds! I just had to get it. TKMaxx is my new go to place for affordable designer clothing, not only did I pick up this but I also got a Juicy Couture top for 10 pounds! Love a good bargain.

Next I picked up an amazing set of pyjamas.

(model was my friend Jess)

I'm in love with the feel of these. Such a soft and cosy outfit to wear whilst chilling. The top reminds me of a polar bear and I love that! These are amazing to wear around my uni flat because they're cosy and not revealing so when my flat mates have friends over I can still feel comfortable in these!

For Christmas my parents got me such a lovely backpack and about a week after having it the zip broke and I was absolutely gutted, it's one of those things, you absolutely love something and then it ends up broken hahaha... typical! 


Well anyway I decided to replace it and I picked up this black and gold backpack from Primark for a bargain of 8 pounds! It has three compartments and it is the perfect size to take shopping or just as an everyday bag.

New beauty products... First this amazing mascara. I love it so much, for 2.99 I got this and I swear it's the best mascara I have used! My eyelashes look so super long and volumed. I really recommend giving this a try! Another great purchase was this highlight and bronzer! The bronzer is such an amazing colour and blending tone! Just love it. 

Another one on the beauty section is this moisturiser. I've had such dry skin around my nose and on my nose so I decided to pick this up and just using it once I can see a difference my skin is super soft!


Scrunchy hair bobble... got this from Primark a couple of weeks back, I love the fact that there are long pieces within the bobble to add to the detail. I think this makes any outfit a little bit more on the dressy side.


These converse! I love them so much! They were on sale in Office at 32 pounds but one shoe was marked so they reduced the price to 20 pound even when the mark come out after they cleaned it. They're my new go to pair of shoes. Love a good pair of trainers.


Then comes these mom jeans! I got these at a bargain price of 13 pounds from Primark! Such an amazing deal for mom jeans and they fit perfectly around my legs and bum.... Amazing!

(ignore the mess in the corners of this pic, sorryyyyy mum haha)

I love dungaree dresses, they are my go to outfit... and I got this yesterday from Primark and it's the perfect fit! Not only does it hug into the waist area but it makes the curvy areas look a little more skinny. Lovely!



(the pattern is sooooo nice, can't wait to wear this)

Lastly is my new jacket, this is amazing and so comfy. I got this for 7 pounds in the sale at Primark!!! Yes 7 pounds I couldn't believe it either. It's lovely and makes a chilled outfit like leggings and a baggy top look so much more dressy. Head down to Primark they have such big sales on!

(my face on this though lol)

Hope you've enjoyed this recent post! Hoping to chat to you about Amsterdam very soon. One of the very best places I have visited....

Lots of love always,

Chloe xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Travel Playlist:

Taking life at your own speed limit...

How I keep myself motivated with Online Uni